Got fucked really hard last night by BBC

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
Got fucked by a BBC last night who had been in prison for 8 years. He fucked me in two different sessions that lasted about 4 hrs total. He used all my holes but choose to dump both loads in my cunt. I think I need to get my stamina built up more to handle some of these niggers! :) Although I'm a little sore and walking a little funny today, it makes me feel good to know he had a good time.

nigluvr said:
Pictures?
Apparently no pictures from that night, but look at what I found . . . look at the look on Queen Kayla's pretty white face with a black dick dug up in her pink, white asshole . . . wish I could get up in that h... shit like that :p

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
nigluvr said:
Pictures?
Apparently no pictures from that night, but look at what I found . . . look at the look on Queen Kayla's pretty white face with a black dick dug up in her pink, white asshole . . . wish I could get up in that h... shit like that :p

Link Removed
Ahhhhhh yes Sean Michaels working over my holes. Great guy and a real gentleman. The guy who fucked me the other night was named Shawn too.

hi Kayla, did you receive my PM about my friends visit the USA?

thanks
NW

ThickNiggaDick said:
nigluvr said:
Pictures?

Link Removed

Kayla,

That is a HOT video. You are a good actress. Tell us what it is like to work with Sean Michaels and serve that awesome BBC?

michelle

Got fucked by a BBC last night who had been in prison for 8 years. He fucked me in two different sessions that lasted about 4 hrs total. He used all my holes but choose to dump both loads in my cunt. I think I need to get my stamina built up more to handle some of these niggers! :) Although I'm a little sore and walking a little funny today, it makes me feel good to know he had a good time.
I need you in my life in all actuality.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back